Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5.20.09

Wow I haven't been on here in a long time...I've been really busy. School is about to be over. Man I'm excited! I had to delete my other blogs due to some changes in my life, but it's all good! On Monday I joined Twitter! Come "Follow Me"... http://twitter.com/nahnahaniX.It's actually better then what I expected people didn't really enjoy it, however I like it =]. Hmmm what else is new lately...Check out the new clothing line http://yesterdaysnews.bigcartel.com/.

Alright this is the part when I spill out most of the stuff that's been running through my mind. My life right now is not in a blur...but it's in pause mode! I know what I want in life, however in times I don't! It's not making me crazy, sad, or confused...I don't even know the word to explain it! But reading this is making me sound all sad or distracted...but I've been really happy now! There's been nothing going on that's stopping me from anything besides myself, but I know that I'm going to find what I'm looking for soon. God has his plans for me and you....I know he's helping me right now.

Today was good...I slept in (8:00)...Wednesday's the school starts at 8:50. It was hot! I heard it reached triple digits!?! My bro is selling good quality Filipino shirts! Contact me or him for more information!! We'll probably go to Puente Hills Mall this weekend or Victoria Gardens and sell them out there! Drake is performing at my other bro's party on Saturday in Pomona! See if you can come through!

Hit me up! God Bless
AIM = nahnahaniX
Myspace = www.myspace.com/ohananahani

No comments:

Post a Comment