Saturday, May 23, 2009

5.23.09

What a day it was! First off...To Kobe...Never do that 3 point shot again! Even though you made it my heart stopped until it went through the net...That's too risky! But your the captain so I guess do whatever you want! Ariza is starting to be my favorite player when he has control of the ball something good usually always happens! That's why I like Marco on my team...(He plays like him) and we have our "plays" for that 2 on 2.
Before I watched the game it was a good family day...everyone was in a good mood...We went bowling (I won all three games!) After that I went to a restaurant couldn't remember the name but it was Mexican food...I didn't order anything because I was full for some reason...Then I went out to go pick up some clothes and shoes...
Got the TK Black Supras that just touchdowned at the local shop...Got the 'Staples Center Courtside Tee'...along with the 'Store 13 Lakers V.S. Nuggets Tee' and a 'Stussy Limited Edition Tee'....
My two favorite stores that are local =] But Attic2Zoo I still love you guys always just don't have the time to go down to SD that much anymore!

Anyways that's my day...for now!
Hopefully the highlight of my day will be soon tonight!
<333

No comments:

Post a Comment