Wow so yesterday was a sad day. Both teams lost. I think that was one of the worst games I watched from the Angels in a long time! 17-3 against the WHITE SOX...Santana man...I hope your head is okay or something because I lost respect for you in that game.
Anyways today was hot! I guess plans got canceled for the regular ball day...it's going to get too crowded on the courts. Besides one man (Cough Cough My Ariza) couldn't play so our fantastic four won't be fantastic! So to kill time I'm watching the Marine on TNT waiting for the Lebron Show!
Should I even call it that anymore? I mean he made the big winning three...but the Magic should be 3-0 right now! And they're going to be at home! Oh gosh this game is going to make me excited....Lebron still scares me. While that's happening I'm going to follow the Angel game too against their old pitcher Colon. He sucks now...So hopefully we can do what they did to us yesterday
I have no homework today! I think all the teachers are actually agreeing with the students and becoming all lazy waiting for summer to start! 12 more days? I think I'm ready man...School is becoming a big blur! I've saw the same people everyday...taking the same routes to classroom to classroom everyday...sitting in the same lunch spot everyday...
But I can't ready for my senior year! I got my classes today and man oh man am I ready!
1] AP Economics/AP Government
2] Senior Modern English
3] Virtual Enterprise
4] Business Math
5] Business Management
6] Business Law
My gosh! It's going to be interesting and easy at the same time!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment