Ouch! Today is so painful! My body is sore, and not only that I bit my tongue bad on Saturday. Now it feels all funky but still movable. I just got done playing ball. And there was a lot of people on the courts. Met up with people that I haven't seen in over a year. Dang people change! I saw someone that I had a class with last year he was from a full on stoner and now a broker for a company, and he's the youngest person on the team. I guess it just tells you that people can change in 1 day. You can be saved by the Lord in 1 day. But there's a difference between being saved and giving your life to the Lord. But yeah I'm proud of that guy hope to see him soon!
I have made a commitment to try to skip one meal (dinner) and to carefully watch what I eat. After reading about our school food it makes me sick. I used to eat 1,980 calories from eating the "Orange Chicken" that they serve there...Ewww gross! I'm sticking to more fruits and vegetables!
My mom bought me 3 boxes of strawberries today! I'm so happy. Still not drinking soda! Except Japanese soda! I love that stuff. Mainly Vitamin Water or regualar water with a nice lemon slice on the top would be just fine.
So today in my English class we were talking about racial profiling, and this classmate of mine said, "Due to what he's wearing I don't think he's the typical "asain" looking guy. He's those bad ones that boost cars"...My jaw dropped when she said that! Does the way I dress really make me look bad?! In my eyes I look presentable. Anyways a new healthier me! And I don't boost cars...and I'm Indo!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment