Thursday, June 4, 2009

6.04.09

Well just got home....Just went to out to play ball knowing that the courts were going to be empty because everyone is watching the Lake Show. We left early to watch the 2nd half. My gosh I still say it's going to take 6 games. Orlando was just cold today in my opinion. But "Superman" isn't doing anything to us! Our defense is too sick! My bro Justin got everything right. From the man to man to the zones. He's got it down since after beating them Nuggets!
Anyways...done with basketball, but I'm most done with school! My gosh I'm already a senior basically. And my teachers are great this year no problems! My finals are going to blow but hopefully I'll cruise by those really quick. I have some cheat codes =]. For History it's basically three people working together. Chemistry my senior friend already took it and copied the answer sheet and sent it to me. English is a simple presentation I'm going to use a youtube clip. Math is just a cruise by 46 questions. Body Building just working out =].
Wow this year went by quick! So glad I was always on task with no beef or tension with anybody. I feel the love! But now...why are people fighting and it's the end of the year? Why are people getting caught up with drugs and it's the end of the year? And someone please tell me why people laugh when there's a man trying to spread the word of Jesus Christ. Today a man was giving out a small book about Jesus and I saw people just throw it away...People laughing...People cussing at it...Not that I'm taking it anal, it's just disappointing that people need to get right with Him.
Alright I vented. My team (Fantastic Four) ruled the courts. Lake Show won. Angels won.
Goodnight to a good night =]
BTW So You Think You Can Dance...The asian girl is going to take it all! And she's a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment