Thunder scares me. Lighting doesn't because what are the odds of being struck by it. Thunder in the other hand can fool me, I'll assume it can be earthquakes. And I hate those because something will drop or break that I own. Last night I heard there was some thunder but I'm a heavy sleeper and slept through it. Well school is beginning to get a little slower because I just want it to be over and start the summer vacation. People these days just really make a fool out of themselves. There has been no fights during the school year, and when it's just about to end...everyone wants to fight and create tension. Where's all this animosity coming from!?! We should all be happy it's coming to an end, but instead let's all get cought up. I know some seniors that did some last minute dumb stuff that can't walk now. That's disappointing. Anyways middle of the day right now...Just doing homework. Mr. Moore's English Project...And then work later! Angels game is on! Get em!
Stay Up!
P.S. School thanks for not dress coding me =]
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment